Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Discovered This Cancer Journey Blog

A friend of mine sent me a link to this cancer journey blog the other day. One of his best friends was recently diagnosed with cancer and is currently having chemotherapy. My friend has been encouraging his mate to record his journey and after reading the blog I could see why. This young man has tremendous wisdom. Despite this challenging upset to his life plan he is facing it with an incredible commitment to make the best of things.

He has bad days, days when he finds it hard to see the sunny side, but by and large - I am sure you will agree - the way he views his illness is really inspiring. I hope you find it encouraging as you face your own trials.

Here's the link: http://sharingthecancerjourney.wordpress.com/

Best of luck, Meiron! We're barracking for you. Get well soon.


IF YOU LIKED THIS BLOG POST YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Contrast Leads To Clarity
What Are AUM Qualities?
Anthony Robbins Quote: Moments Of Decision


.

No comments:

Post a Comment