Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Peace and Feel-good Quotes

My inner journey and my work on The Peace Pledge are taking a lot of my energy and spare time. There is a nagging sense of guilt in me for not posting here more frequently. I sometimes find that when incubating an idea or going through an intense period of life experience / growth that I am not grounded enough to catch my thoughts on paper and reflect them back. Perhaps when we push through the other side of various experiences we are in a better position to see them more clearly.

So, for now, I just want to reach out and share a random selection of peace quotes that may be beneficial for you.

I hope your journey is an interesting and happy one.

With love
xx

Random selection of peace and feel-good quotes

“There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle” - Robert Alden

"If half a century of living has taught me anything at all, it has taught me that nothing can bring you peace but yourself." - Dale Carnegie

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” - Eleanor Roosevelt, This is My Story

"Inner peace is not something that happens to you as some external or future event. Inner peace exists within you right now and it will be gradually uncovered as you decide to flow and accept the events and changes that life brings. In the degree that you embrace those changes, will you have inner peace." - Gabriela Pinto

“Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud.” - Maya Angelou, Letter to My Daughter

IF YOU LIKED THIS BLOG POST YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Maya Angelou - Touched By An Angel
The Peace Pledge on Facebook
Champions for peace

No comments:

Post a Comment